1. Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds – AKA …. What A Life
2. Florence and the Machine – Shake It Out
3. Ting Tings – Hang It Up
4. Manic Street Preachers – This Is The Day
5. The Pierces – Kissing You Goodbye
And now, the traditional chart based on the previous week’s theme in X-Factor.
Last week was the always comical “Rock Week”, where the performers dress and sing based on how marketing men view Rock music.
It was quite apt that the first performer should cover Lenny Kravitz, the most fake poser in Rock music.
Anyway, he’s five rock songs for you to enjoy. One of these songs might be a pisstake, but it has Rock in the title, which is good enough for me.
FIVE ROCK SONGS
1. Falco – Rock Me Amadeus
2. Biffy Clyro – The Captain
3. Led Zeppelin – Kashmir
4. Queen – Innuendo
5. Status Quo – Down Down