1. Bombay Bicycle Club – Shuffle
2. Horrible Histories – Flame
3. Carly Rae Jepsen – Call Me Maybe
4. Florence and the Machine ft Calvin Harris – Spectrum
5. Gym Class Heroes – The Fighter
It’s the Olympics!!!! Whoop!!
To be honest, my only interest is ripping the piss out of the opening ceremony.
But anyhow, I shall commemorate this by a playlist of Gold, Silver and Bronze, except there are no songs with Bronze in the title (Though, The Beautiful South did bring out a Best Of called ‘Solid Bronze’, but you’re better off buying ‘Carry On Up The Charts to be honest)
FIVE OLYMPIC THEMED SONGS
1. Prince – Gold
2. Spandau Ballet – Gold
3. Shed Seven – Going For Gold
4. David Essex – Silver Dream Machine
5. Razorlight – Golden Touch
Meanwhile, Sugababes are back, except they’re not allowed to call themselves Sugababes for legal reasons.
The original line-up has reformed, and are calling themselves Mutya Keisha Siobhan. I’m rather disappointed they didn’t call themselves Mutya Buena’s Arse Implants
So, I shall commemorate this by doing a Sugababes Top Five, even though they’ve been utter wank since 2008
FIVE SUGABABES SONGS
2. Soul Sound
3. Red Dress
5. Freak Like Me