1. Frank Turner – The Way I Tend To Be
2. Editors – A Ton Of Love
3. The Courteeners – Van Der Graaf
4. Emmelie De Forest – Only Teardrops
5. Andy Williams – The Impossible Dream
So, this is the week ………….. EUROVISION!!!!!!!!
Having seen Cardiff City, Swansea City, Newport County and Wrexham lift trophies this season, BBC are hoping Bonnie Tyler will continue this run of Welsh success. She probably won’t.
What saddens me most about Bonnie Tyler is that she never married former Swansea City player Jason Scotland.
So, to get you in the mood ……. AS IF YOU NEED TO BE GOT IN THE MOOD ……. here’ a Eurovision Top Five.
FIVE EUROVISION SONGS
1. Lordi – Hard Rock Hallelujah
2. Kartina and the Waves – Love Shine A Light
3. Sophie and Magaly – Papa Pingouin
4. Johnny Logan – Hold Me Now
5. Bucks Fizz – Making Your Mind Up
With Eurovision being held in Sweden, it would be rude not to have a chart of Sweden’s musical exports. I get the feeling i’m going to be on the end of a backlash.
FIVE SONGS BY SWEDISH ACTS
1. Roxette – Joyride
2. Ace Of Base – The Sign
3. The Cardigans – Lovefool
4. Robyn – Who’s That Girl?
5. Emilia – Big Big World